Tuesday 24 July 2012

My Wish list from the new Simply Be Collection

I have just seen the new items for Autumn/Winter and I am blown away with the choices. I have picked my top 3 items that I would only dream of having. If someone is very nice like my husband, he may treat me ;) 
Images are used from the Simply Be Website and will be linked where appropriate.

This is the 2 in 1 block dress CLICK HERE which I fell in love with as soon as I saw it wow! I just think its really classy and I can see myself wearing it a lot.

Another stunning dress these are the types of dresses that make the jaws drop of the men in your life. I have a blue one in a similar style and he always pays me more attention (than normal ;) Click here for the link

Another stunning dress I would love to at least TRY, I love outfits that enhance your curves without showing too much skin but still looking just as amazing! (That's my style :) With its lovely Teal and black accents I'm sure this will be a winner with you lovely ladies out there. Click HERE for the link

2 comments:

  1. I love the red dress I think that would look amazing on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love all of them very much, but yes the red dress is amazing I love pleats too - cant go wrong really can you?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive