Thursday 19 July 2012

Dolly Darling Bracelet Review

Well first of all I have to say what a gorgeous piece I just got this in the post and its well worth the price. 

Dolly Darling is owned by the lovely Georgina Doull of Cupcakes Clothes 


First of all the item was beautifully packaged which was fun to open I always love lots of layers to a gift and something interesting so I loved unwrapping this I got some really cute Hello Kitty stickers too thanks Georgina! She also gave me a 10% code off my next purchase - so so kind! 


Then when I saw the bracelet I was even more wowed thats all I can describe it as wow! There are so many little trinkets and bits and bobs thats Im still looking it over to see what else I missed. Its a fantastic item and I am so thrilled I got it. 


Now the only down side (which I knew already would happen as she gives very specific measurements) was it would be too small for me so I added some cute ribbon at each end so I could tie it together. Yes I wanted the bracelet THAT MUCH!

I'm a person with only a limited amount of jewellery because I like statement pieces and thats about it. If you want something really wonderful that really stands out in unique way I really recommend this or any of the other Dolly Darling items. Go have a look at the shop here 

Thank you Georgina for making such beautiful handmade jewellery - I love it so much :-D


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :) love quirky little pieces like this :D defo going to check out the website :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it :) its amazing isnt it? Its funny how Ive looked for YEARS and so glad I have it now eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it I've had a few pieces from dolly darling they are so unique I love them lives your new post too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rach! :D I was sooo excited when I got it in the post I think I even let out a squeel ahahaha you can tell I have not bought anything for ages because of the excitement hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so adorable, i am a bit obsessed with Russian Dolls, which can be a bit odd as i work for a Russian company but my obsession started way before that and now i'm baballing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh don't worry haha I used to get russian dolls as a kid I liked the ones that stacked within each other (probably the same thing?) Yeah I loved how they got smaller we even have a cookie man/doll like that now haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, really cute.

    I have the same problem with bracelets. I usually use an extender. I never thought of the ribbon idea though. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive