Wednesday 25 July 2012

Lifes Big Canvas - Bracelet Review *Gifted*

Chloe from Life's Big Canvas recently got in touch with me about reviewing an item from her range of fantastic products, I was more than delighted to be asked, Life's Big Canvas also create one off pieces of jewellery or bespoke items which I thought was lovely original and personal to you. The customer service is fantastic and they even hold a store in Leeds Town Centre for a browse around.
I always have problems with bracelets because lets face it I'm a big girl - so naturally my wrists are also large. If you go to any normal bog standard store they do NOT fit the larger ladies wrist. (Mine for sure anyway) So when Chloe asked me if she could make me an item to review in the right size, I was thrilled. All bracelets come in 8 inch standard to her store so no more pinching and red sore marks from trying to squeeze your beautiful wrist out of its clutches. This item has been custom fit for me measuring 9 inches and it fits a dream. 
I loved this Smartie Bracelet click here  - The colours just spoke to me and I picked it instantly - It is gorgeous in my opinion. I really recommend it. If you want something for everyone this store has it there's quirky, fun, dark, bright, colourful, odd, themed, just everything you could think of.


If you want to take a peek at their Facebook page here is the link 
So down points? There really is none - the only thing that happened was one of the "smarties" was loose but I think that was purely done in transit and was easily fixable. 


Check them out either in their shop in person, online or on twitter @peskychloe
Chloe is really lovely and will answer any questions or about custom items - just get in touch.

Thank you so much for letting me review this, its beautiful and it has been a pleasure. A definite recommend to anyone!

10 comments:

  1. The braclet is beautiful I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really beautiful - smarties hold a different meaning to me also so Im so happy to have a reminder.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a lovely gift you've received. think i might have to treat myself one of these days.

    i think i follow her on twitter so will keep an eye out for the website coming back up

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so worth it Stephi - I loved it that you can pick your own length of chain and be perfectly comfortable. Love love love it

      Delete
  3. Looks good enough to eat!! Following now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of Chloe's works of art, this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am in love with it all but this one certainly stood out to me :D

      Delete
  5. Your photography makes this bracelet look almost edible! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carmen! If you like my posts why not follow me at the bottom of the page? Really appreciate the comments :D

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive