Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Swap! Its been a while...

Hello ladies, I was priveledged to be apart of the Valentine swap that got organised by the lovely Rebecca McCormick - I know I havnt posted for like a year and a half (feels like it) with my photography business its been busy but I also needed to simplify my life too. Im back though! So expect some more outfit posts.

So back to the Valentine swap - I got to make a package for a girl called Sarah. I really enjoyed making it for someone else who I didnt really know anything about. I had an idea and because she said she liked pretty much anything I just did the most random things ever while still trying to make it nice. She liked it yey!

I loved mine also - Rebecca knew me from a mutual friend and we have met at a couple events so I was thrilled to find out she took the time to make this for me. My own little love parcel awww - I was sooo thrilled. As you know I speak better with photos so I am just going to let the photos do the talking. WOW i loved everything!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH REBECCA!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive