Thursday 17 January 2013

I like to graze, my graze box

I have been wanting to try out a Graze box for ages so when I saw Lisa spoke about her box and was offering a free code I jumped at the chance (see here) I really love the idea you can pick what you get. You choose if you want to bin it, try it, like it or love it. You get to see the full list (and there a ton of options) and rate it how you like. For example if you know you hate olives like me you can bin it right away. There are healthy options and very low calorie options. I am really impressed with Graze, they are handpicked items and are packaged in recycled materials (brilliant!) It also is handy because Royal Mail deliver your box and you dont have to be in to recieve/sign for it! Yey!

Ok so time for some photos - I recieved 4 boxes full of goodness, Mango chutney with cracker dips, after dinner mint (raisins, almonds and chocolate drops), Korean Chilli rice crackers and lots of lovely seeds. I can't wait to try them all - Todays choice is the mango chutney (of course) and I just had it its sooo nice a bit moreish...They are the perfect size though. 

Would you like to try a free box? Pop in this code from me 6QMH34K on the website https://www.graze.com/ enjoy! AND thank you Lisa for my own free box. Hope it interests a few of you out there. Go on treat yourself!








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive