Sunday 19 August 2012

FINALLY an OOTD post!

Well Hello from Canada - thanks for all the positive feedback from my last post. My brother just gave me some fantastic advice - stop caring what others think, because they don't care about what you think - its tough love but hes right I will never see these people again - so if they want to be idiots better let them get on with it. I will NOT stoop that low.

Ahhh so onto my very first Outfit of the day - I said OOTD today to my husband and with a confused expression asked "what is that?' I told him what the abbreviation was for and then went onto say that what we do in the blogger-sphere. So he gladly took these (not too shabby) photos of me. 

I am a photographer so I know what looks right but its SO hard when your in front of it but I kind of enjoyed the break! I'm sure I can sneak one of him on here too because we both dressed so nicely hehe!

So I hope this is the first of many outfit blog posts to come - let me know what you think! Follow, join, discuss :)



Dress - EVANS (was in the sale 6 weeks ago)
Shrug - Evans (ages ago)
Jewellery - Vintage necklace from my Grandma and ring from Avon
Hair & Makeup by myself (Hair was learned from Pinterest)










9 comments:

  1. Lovely dress :) glad your having a good time and congrats again for marks visa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I loved it for ages then Mark got me it when it was on Sale :) hes a good hubby really. ;) The visa has been a long time coming - relieved is an understatement hehe

      Delete
  2. Great photos! You look lovely and I love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I felt very lovely in it. I need to learn some new hairstyles though...hummmm any suggestions?

      Delete
  3. Hey Rebecca - great post! I just wanted to comment and say that your makeup looks lovely in this series of photos! Well done on your first outfit post - can't wait to see more!

    Cheers,
    Alison from roundraglanroad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I appreciate your comments :D I have a very simple makeup routine...that doesn't include foundation. Shock shock horror! I have seen your blog before and I love it. I thought you were from Britain at first, then I saw you on another ladies blog in Canada. I can be a bit of an airhead at times hehe!

      Delete
    2. Oooh, I'm interested, as I always use foundation and sometimes feel burdened by it! I've just started using blush this year, though, so I'm always happy to see how others use it.

      I've had a few people think I'm in the UK - probably because so many of my clothes come from ASOS, Evans, etc.! No, I'm just fed up with clothing options in Canada, so I buy a lot online...

      Delete
    3. Well I will figure out someway to show you how I do that - probably video me thinks...hummmm Yeah foundation to me is alot of faff people either put on the wrong colour or too heavy and it results in more spots and pimples than anything. People ask my why my skin is so soft and spotless (im not perfect) but I keep it V simple

      Delete
  4. Your brother is very clever! That's fantastic advice, and so true! These people don't care about you, they are just trying to get a reaction from you! It's like my mom always told me, "don't show your brother that he is annoying you because he is only doing it to get a reaction, if he doesn't get a reaction he will stop".

    As for the OOTD, love it! The colours look so nice on you! And that last picture is stunning! You look so happy, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive