Thursday 26 July 2012

Plus Size Clothes Swap in Leeds

I'm here to tell you about a special event going on in Leeds. I went to the very first last year and it was amazing. I have never felt so accepted and loved by a new group of people as this. Everyone could come and go as they pleased - sit and chat - try on clothes - sew clothes - have some munchies. ALL THIS for £1.00! Anyone can go including everyone! Doesn't matter your gender/orientation/size/race/age etc ALL are welcome. Just know you do NOT need to feel scared because this bunch of people are lovely - with open arms. I am so sad I cannot make it this time but I wanted everyone to know about - let your friends know, TWEET, Post, blog, facebook whatever you want to do - let everyone know. What do YOU have to do? Just take the clothes you don't want any more (all in good condition of course) and swap for ones you want! It really is THAT simple.
P.S. if you do go send me some photos I would love to see how it went :)
ORGANISED BY THE GROUP "YORKSHIRE RAD FAT COLLECTIVE" Click to go there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive