Tuesday 10 July 2012

First post...ever!

Thought I would say BIG FAT HELLO to all the plus size lady bloggers out there. This is my first "attempt" at making some form of a fashion blog. I may not always be up to date on trends but I daresay I dress my best and I'm just documenting it here for you all. My fabulous entries will take place in the UK but also in Canada. I go between a size 28/30/32 (Canada 26/28/30 & 4x/5x) More is to come but for now heres a photo of me...



COMING UP NEXT ~ PLUS NORTH POST

2 comments:

  1. I am excited for this Rebecca! And who cares about trends! Dress in what's comfortable for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa :D I just go for what I feel fantastic in sometimes its really old sometimes its when I treat myself...usually some bold colour haha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive