Saturday 12 January 2013

Today in Leeds...Plus size swap #4 yey!

I was so happy I got to go to the swap today and I took some photos of all the lovely people that attended. (or as many as I could get) there was so much hard work put into this and Im really greatful that people will put their time and energy into it. Thank you - you know who you are. I got to grab some pretties myself from the lovely Rebecca :-) I will follow up with those later. I also got some shoes, nail varnish and other accessories/bits and pieces. I even had the Taxi driver ask if he could come next time. He thought it was a really wonderful idea and I confess it is brilliant. What we do is bring clothes and other things we dont need anymore but instead of just getting rid of them or they are just maybe too tight/loose we bring them to the swap. Everyone has a good gander and tries on what they like. Then if its right you take it away. Whats left over? It either goes to charity or the bin depending on condition of the item. Its a perfect way to both have social meet up times and recycle at the same time. We had the perfect mix of giggles, music and shopping delights. So here are the photos I will let you sit and enjoy them WARNING - PICTURE HEAVY 
P.S. I have been thinking about this for some time now. Would anyone be interested in me holding a plus size portrait session where you can come for 20-30 mins and have your photos taken by myself (Photography is my profession) so there would be a fee, but if there is enough of you I can keep this small. Please post your comments below if you would be interested. WARNING - PICTURE HEAVY




































9 comments:

  1. Excellent! I can see myself on a few photos there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are amazing!! Your one very talented lady! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pictures! I'm even more jealous now than I was before haha. Looks like a brilliant event! I can see lots of familiar faces :) do you know when the next one is? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure when the next one is but I am sure it will be within a few months as they are getting regular now. Glad you like the pictures.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You can always be there for the next one sweets :D

      Delete

About Me

My photo
Thanks for coming to visit! If you would like to see my Professional Photography website your in the wrong place please go to ~ http://www.rebeccanorthcottphotography.com/

Followers

Blog Archive